Monday 11 May 2015

Home PagePrint Story

Why not to buy Headphone

Hello Friends,
I was searching for a Headphone for my daily use. I fixed some specifications such as

  • 14 Hz - 44100 Hz Headphone Frequency Response
  • Circum-aural Headphones
  • Over the Ear Headphone
  • 300 ohm Headphone Impedance
  • Over the Head
  • 102 dB/mW Headphone Sensitivity at 1 kHz
  • 6.3 mm Headphone Jack

and searched for it in one of the best e-commerce website of India and landed on this page , which makes me to think twice about buying a headphone. I was bit depressed that i searched out such a low quality product. But after viewing the reviews i finally decided to buy this from my pocket money.

Lets see what is that product.
Its 

Sennheiser
Sennheiser HD 800 Wired Headphones

Review: Sennheiser HD 800 Wired Headphones



review



review2



review3



review4


review5

These are some of the true reviews which one should consult prior to buying this Headphone.
Signing Off
Aritra






0 comments:

Post a Comment